We believe everyone is a spiritual being having a human experience.
Unity of Tustin is for spiritual seekers wanting to gain a deeper understanding of how to live fully in the moment with the indwelling Spirit that is our Source of guidance, comfort, joy, inspiration and love. We believe everyone is a spiritual being having a human experience.
Do you feel the call from Spirit urging you to step more fully into your personal potential and power? After a year of global challenges and heartaches, you may feel inspired to go deeper, beyond old limitations that no longer serve you, and into the flow of divine order. Attending Unity of Tustin can help you do just that with like-minded souls who have formed this diverse and dynamic community.
We offer many online and on-campus events led by a variety of spiritual teachers presenting the teachings of traditional New Thought and practical Christianity, contemporary spirituality, and Eastern philosophy. This exploration of spiritual teachings of all religions is a demonstration of Unity of Tustin’s guiding principle: “One God. One Heart. Many Paths.”
Our present offerings include:
- Sunday service with live music on campus and live streamed.
- Our Meditation Gardens and Labyrinth are a place of serenity and sacred energy open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Ongoing classes on A Course of Love & A Course in Miracles.
- Weekly meditation and Dharma talk with Craig Steven Phillips
- Book studies have included works by Richard Rohr, Eric Butterworth, Francis Pring-Mill, Michael Singer, Charles and Myrtle Fillmore
- Hosting master spiritual teachers on our campus. Past speakers have included Adyashanti, Andrew Harvey, Eckhart Tolle, Edwene Gaines, James Redfield, Cindy Wigglesworth, and Wayne Dyer, to name a few. We’re looking forward to bringing more of these powerful presenters to our campus in the near future.
- Other events and ceremonies: Burning Bowl, White Stone, individual and group prayer, meditation, Reiki.
- Vibrant Youth & Family Ministry events, and more.